• Full time permanent role with immediate start available
• Great Remuneration
• Small Team Environment
About the Employer:
Our client is a small family owned business that has been in the automotive industry for more than 40 years. Based in Western Sydney they work with automotive resellers and retailers to provide affordable replacement parts.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced office administrator to join their team. The role is responsible for general phone customer service, data entry and processing orders. The successful candidate will be a multi-tasker who enjoys being busy, organising information and have an active approach to providing a superior customer service.
• Supportive small team environment
• Great remuneration
• Long term stability within a well-established company
• Secure onsite car parking
• Full administration duties including reception duties
• Answering the phone
• Data entry
• Taking and processing orders
• Basic Account Management
• Goods Receipting
• General PA duties
Skills and Experience:
• Previous knowledge of auto parts is advantageous
• Previous experience in an office administration / all-rounder role is essential
• A commitment to providing exceptional telephone customer service
• Excellent telephone manner and personal presentation
• High level communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
• Current driver’s licence and own vehicle
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NPOA02
← Back to job listings