• Great remuneration
• Fulltime permanent role with immediate start available
• Boutique Accounting, Tax & Business Advisory Firm
About the Employer:
Our client is a boutique accounting firm that specialise in accounting, tax and business advisory. Located in Penrith they provide taxation, accounting and business services to medium and high net worth individuals and their associated entities.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an Office Administrator with previous Accounting practice experience to support their small team. The role will be responsible for providing administration support and assistance. There is an attractive progression into other roles in the business as the practice grows.
• Small team with a great culture
• Adaptable hours to suit your circumstances
• Broad range of daily activities
• Close to public transport
• Communicating with clients regarding ATO correspondence and their tax obligations
• Maintenance of ATO lodgement lists to ensure compliance for the practice
• Lodgement of ATO related documents (no preparation)
• Database maintenance and records management, maintenance of client electronic files (includes scanning and copying)
• Maintenance of ASIC portal, corporate secretarial correspondence and compliance work
• Provide assistance to partners and accounting staff for any administration requirements.
• Preparation of client contracts and invoices using firms client engagement software
• Management of workflow for the practice using firm’s workflow systems
• Booking meetings with clients, coordinating calendars
• Travel arrangements and bookings (interstate flights, accommodation, itineraries)
• Attending to establishment of new legal entities including associated registrations
• Coordinating general queries from clients, providing answers directly and/or directing to other team members to attend to.
• Other reception duties as required
Skills and Experience:
• Must have experience working in a similar Accounting Practice firm
• Experience using business and accounting systems such as MYOB, Xero, BGL360, Karbon, Xero Tax, Gsuite is highly regarded
• Experience using ATO portal is highly regarded
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
• Organised, structured and methodical with excellent attention to detail
• Mature, with a strong sense of responsibility for everything you are involved in
• Ability to work within a high performing small team environment without bureaucratic hierarchy
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: NPOA03
← Back to job listings