- Small, social, family run business
- Honest and fair, fun environment
- Business in growth stage, opportunities for overtime
About the Employer
Our client has almost 30 years’ experience creating innovative sign solutions for Australian businesses across the country. A third-generation, family owned company, who value honesty and excellence in customer service. A great company culture that is in a real growth stage of their business, requiring more hands on deck and opportunities for career advancement.
About the Role
We are searching for the right person to be able to work as a team of three, on print room projects.
Someone that can run and manage print jobs, laminating machinery and rollover laying up tables.
This is a role that requires the skill set to manage time effectively to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner, across the different time zones.
- Onsite parking
- Overtime opportunities
- Small, fun, social team
- Assisting with the managing of print jobs
- Laying up panels & print
- Running to the print schedule
- Fabricating lettering
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working with print machinery
- OR hands on experience as a handyman type role
- OR confident working with machinery
- Able to problem solve, work through different options
- Can work autonomously and part of a team
- A fun, can do attitude
- Reliable, good sense of humour with a great work ethic
Proof of vaccination is required to work in this role with the team.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings