- Stable and experienced family run business
- Honest, fair, clean/tidy and fun environment
- Business in growth stage
- Career opportunities to evolve within the business
About the Employer
Our client has almost 30 years’ experience creating innovative sign solutions for Australian businesses across the country. A third-generation, family owned company, who value honesty and excellence in customer service. A great company culture that is in a real growth stage of their business, requiring more hands on deck and allowing opportunities for career advancement. A great time to get involved with a great team.
About the Role
This business is going from strength to strength with work rolling in the door. Based in Greater Western Sydney, this is a role for a Project Coordinator that ideally has hands on construction or practical building experience or sign industry experience.
Someone that can manage all that is involved from production, to sub-contractors, to delivery on site – while ensuring that the customer has a seamless installation of a quality product, that exceeds expectations.
A fabulous opportunity to join an established but growing business, that values your contribution and offers a great atmosphere to work within an easy going team of passionate individuals.
- Onsite parking provided
- Social and friendly team
- Organised and forward thinking business
- Career opportunities within the team
- Coordinate installation schedule with daily updates for all parties
- Liaise with clients for scheduling installs
- Manage sub-contractors to ensure schedules are met
- Ensure database is accurate and up to date on a daily basis
- Liaise with production team for product updates and timelines
- Manage all daily correspondence for the install team
- Provide and assist with reporting and quality control
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working within the signage industry ideal OR construction/practical building experience OR be a hands on type person
- Project experience with production/manufacturing/installation ideal
- A natural ability to communicate effectively across a diverse sector
- Problem solver and solution focused
- Technically savvy with Microsoft Suite & CRM
- A fun, can do, open and honest attitude
- Reliable, good sense of humour with a great work ethic
Vaccination is required to work in this role
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings