- Small, social, family run business
- Honest and fair, fun environment
- Opportunities for overtime – career advancement
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
This business is going from strength to strength with work rolling in the door.
They need some help on the factory floor with cutting, welding and assembling of aluminium for their projects.
An easy-going team member to also assist with packing orders and forklift driving along with other factory floor tasks. Great variety in a physical role.
What’s great about this role:
- Small, family values based business
- Monday – Friday
- Opportunity to upskill
- Neat and organised factory environment
- Keep fit/healthy while at work!
- Fabrication of raw finish components and sub-assemblies
- Sawing, measuring, drilling, guillotining, riveting, screw fixing, mechanical assembly.
- Cutting of letter kits & bonding of materials – aluminium modular
- Final assembly of signs and sub contract products
- Measuring, drilling, riveting, screw fixing, final inspections and bonding of materials
Skills and Experience:
- Assembly OR construction OR fabrication OR factory experience
- Attention to detail
- Preferred forklift licence or will train
- Team player with initiative to work autonomously too
- A fun, can do attitude
- Reliable, good sense of humour with a “can-do” work ethic
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings