- Varied, busy, fun – shared office space
- No two hours are the same!
- Parking onsite
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to multi task, is all about organisation, enjoys having everything under control and can efficiently work on Xero while taking phone calls and scheduling jobs. Working alongside a small team of 5 others and reporting directly into the Director/Owner.
What’s great about this role:
- Monday to Friday – 9 to 5 – or flexible hours to suit
- No two days are the same
- Super fun team with a great sense of humour
- Varied day to day tasks
- Phone calls, answering inquiries
- Processing invoices for payment
- Scheduling and booking in jobs
- Helping with the travel agent/shared office
- Following up debtors
Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience using Xero
- Ability to confidently & successfully multi task
- Office administration experience – Microsoft Suite
- Professional telephone manner
- Bubbly, people person personality
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: PR11180/1.0
← Back to job listings