- Reputable company with a friendly team
- Attractive salary
- Career development opportunities
About the Employer
Our client is among Australia’s premier providers of electrical services and communications services. They work with large and mid-size construction companies on a range of projects including substations, shopping centres, offices, factories, hospitals and large-scale residential projects.
About the Role
We are looking for a competent Electrical Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at the construction sites. As the point of reference both workers, and the supervisors, you will be the key person for the completion of the project. Experience in Construction projects is an advantage.
Key responsibilities will include:
Your leadership skills and the relevant experience will have the ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions. You must be well- organized and favour safety above everything else.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers
- Coordinating construction work according to priorities and plans
- Producing schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Installation and termination of l, electrical devices and, signaling of the project lifecycle including deck work, rough-in, fitting off and commissioning.
- Allocating general and daily responsibilities
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Proven Experience as an Electrical Foreman
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving abilities
- Electrical Licence required
This offer is a great opportunity for work, family and life balance together with a competitive salary package.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: PSEF02.1
← Back to job listings