- Generous Salary Package
- Positive Company Culture
- Full-Time Permanent Position
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established in-home care and companionship aged care service. They are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of local seniors and their families. Our client takes great pride in every aspect of their care to ensure their clients have access to the best quality care services and support they need to continue living, safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own home. Our client is deeply committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s aging population.
About the Role
Due to continued growth, our client is now seeking two Client Services Coordinators to coordinate the scheduling services for clients. These positions will be required to perform a variety of duties to coordinate and schedule services for clients and support staff members in order to provide the highest quality service.
If you are a people person with extensive customer service skills, have experience in rostering or scheduling, possess strong communication and administration skills, and can demonstrate a passion and empathy for helping older people to retain their independence, then this position will be well suited to you!
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Coordination and scheduling of service delivery to our Clients; and Care Giver schedules
- Maintain Care Giver schedules within the database system
- Monitor, mediate and log Care Giver and Client activity
- Answering new client service enquiries in a knowledgeable and supportive manner
- Perform routine on call roster duties
- Communicate with referral bodies and client’s family representatives regarding new and existing services, and providing feedback on services
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Prior experience in rostering or scheduling of people and services
- Demonstrated experience using scheduling databases
- Proficiency in use of Windows and Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills to liaise effectively with all parties associated with service delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care industry (beneficial)
- Strong organisational skills including proven ability to meet deadlines and reporting requirements
This position offers a great opportunity for a customer service extraordinaire with a drive to succeed and a desire to become an integral part of this leading organisation. In return, our client is offering an attractive salary package, a supportive and dynamic team culture with development opportunities. Please apply by forwarding a cover letter and resume in word format.
← Back to job listings