- Are you looking for your first construction job?
- Are you fit and wanting to be physically busy?
- Be part of a growing stable team?
We are currently looking to recruit a new role for our client. They are a family-owned construction company specialising in the design and construction of retaining walls in the civil and landscape fields. They are based in the Glen Alpine area; and their work sites are normally within an hour radius.
This is a long-term position with a view to going full time for the right candidate. 5 days per week and a bonus paid for every 5 days worked. You will be working as part of their Civil Crew and the main duties are but not limited to:
- Wall set-out,
- Footing excavation,
- Pier auguring,
- Post setting,
- Steel fixing,
- Concreting Pours,
- Panel installation,
- Wall backfilling.
- White card construction card.
- Live within 40 minutes’ drive of Glen Alpine 2560.
- Driver’s licence – must have at least 5 points.
- PPE – High Vis shirt and steel capped boots.
- Fit/energetic and able to work on your feet.
- Reliability – prepared to turn up to work 5 days a week
- Immediate start.
- Long term position with a view to going full time.
- Great pay rate.
So if you are looking to join the construction industry, or you have some experience apply NOW!
Please note ONLY candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: RCCL1.2
← Back to job listings