- Run your diary with flexibility
- Ongoing professional development
- Leadership Opportunity
- Make a difference in the business world
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing business
- WFH – $100K-$130K + Super
Who is your new employer?
Our client established its cloud hosting division in 1999 with a focus on making business easier for small-medium enterprises by delivering great Cloud Services with a very strong focus on Microsoft technologies. Working with a passionate lively workforce from a diverse range of backgrounds and generations, they offer a private cloud hosting service to their clients and aim to be at the forefront of the industry.
This role reports to the founder on all business activity being across the entire staff and client portfolio reporting on the succession of all verticals weekly. The Founder who is committed to regular coaching and guidance with regard to your personal development will mentor you to become a rockstar in your role ensuring you have the tools to win and shine bright in this current business environment. Outside of the tech space, our client is also involved with other business enterprises including a charity foundation which you will also help to become successful ensuring the vision is met. Your key role is to be across all staff activities, client mastery, help build and maintain a healthy business pipeline, culture, and winning environment to maintain and grow all morale, energy, and results across all platforms.
What are we looking for?
As the Business Manager, you will be in frequent communication with the Director & staff to manage operations and processes across multiple divisions to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. You will also be responsible for planning, organising and managing the day to day, with a focus on people and workflow management, and client excellence with a focus on a healthy profitable happy business.
- Ability to train, attract and retain employees
- Build an outcome focused culture with a positive emphasis on people who want to be part of a winning team
- Help develop and implement business strategies and evaluating company performance
- Workflow management – run meetings with different teams, monitor projects, have a forward-thinking mindset about future projects, understand profitability, etc.
- Risk management and continuous improvement
- Use of management skills with the ability to action and implement multiple tasks and projects to completion
Skills and Experience:
- Strong people management skills and demonstrated ability to grown and manage multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to enable effective interaction with staff, clients and co-workers. Including collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with multi-tasking, planning and time management
- Confident with Microsoft Suite
- Basic legal experience is advantageous for understanding legal documentation (e.g. intellectual property agreements)
- A creative, innovative and positive attitude
- The ability to work autonomously
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable
- A desire to make a real difference in the community
Are you ready to be part of an organisation that is passionate about results, people, progress, and profit? Are you ready to work with a leader who is pioneering and leading the business world with innovation, creativity, passion, and to be involved with a business that makes a difference in this world?
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings