- Permanent part-time opportunity working exclusively from home.
- On offer is 20 hours per week; more hours can be negotiated
- $700 pw + super + generous bonuses
About The Recruitment Alternative
The Recruitment Alternative is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading, permanent recruitment agencies working mainly in the small business sector. Established for over 14 years we provide affordable recruitment coupled with exceptionally high standards of service. We are an award-winning agency and our staff enjoy the rewards of a truly modern and innovative business structure.
We are currently expanding our business and looking for at least one sharp, passionate recruitment consultant to join our successful team. As a growing business, we are looking for consultants who can work independently from a home-based office who are seeking work life balance and a supportive work culture. We provide thorough training, ongoing support and provide our consultants with all the tools necessary for success.
About the role
Working on permanent recruitment, across a warm desk of clients, you’ll be based entirely from home. There are no client visits required and all your interviews will be conducted over the phone. Your sales activities will be a minor component of your work. Your main focus will be making candidate placements.
You will be allocated between 2 campaigns per week. This opportunity definitely requires a recruiter who can complete campaigns quickly and be comfortable managing a busy workload (up to 15 campaigns at a time).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality professional recruitment services to suit each client’s specific requirements
- Managing a high case load
- Management of client relationships
- Compiling job briefs
- Seeking referral business from existing clients.
- Creating targeted, advertising and launching the ad across various online platforms
- Interviewing candidates over the phone
- Minor administration tasks
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in completing campaigns quickly
- A solid history of work in agency recruitment
- Genuine dedication to providing clients with high-quality placements
- Excellent capacity to build great professional relationships
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- High-level communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in the use of computer systems and web-based technologies
- A home office, computer, and reliable internet connection
- A commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
This is a unique opportunity for work, family and life balance with competitive rewards. If you’re passionate about providing a high-quality recruitment service and continuing to build your career all while working from home…APPLY NOW… this could be the career move that you have been looking for!!!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in Microsoft WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: RFRCQLD02
← Back to job listings