- Part-time flexible role suitable for Recruiters seeking additional income or part-time contracting working exclusively from home
- Genuine work-life balance opportunity
- No sales pressure
About The Recruitment Alternative
The Recruitment Alternative is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading, permanent recruitment agencies working mainly in the small business sector. Established for over 16 years we provide affordable recruitment solutions coupled with exceptionally high standards of service. We are an award-winning agency and our staff enjoys the rewards of a truly modern and innovative business structure.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team working as an independent contractor (you will be required to have an ABN). Working on permanent recruitment across a warm desk of clients you will be working with SMEs throughout Australia as a generalist recruiter.
As a seasoned Recruitment Consultant, you will be comfortable managing high volume and juggling multiple campaigns without compromise to quality. You can expect to be allocated up to 3 campaigns each week.
- Remote working from the comfort of your own home office
- Extensive training and ongoing support
- Attractive commission structure – your income is driven by your success
- Flexible role to supplement other income
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality professional recruitment services to suit each client’s specific requirements
- Management of client relationships
- Compiling job briefs
- Creating targeted, advertising, and launching the ad across various online platforms
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Minor administration tasks
- Attend training when required
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- A solid history of work in permanent agency recruitment and managing multiple campaigns
- Highly organized and able to complete campaigns quickly
- Excellent capacity to build great professional relationships
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- High-level communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in the use of computer systems and web-based technologies – JobAdder would be beneficial
- A home office, computer, and reliable internet connection
This is a unique opportunity for work, family and life balance with competitive rewards. If you’re passionate about providing a high-quality recruitment service and continuing to build your career all while working from home…APPLY NOW… this could be the career move that you have been looking for!!!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in Microsoft WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
JOB ID: RFRCNS01.2
← Back to job listings