About The Recruitment Alternative
The Recruitment Alternative is one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading, permanent recruitment agencies. Established for over 13 years, we are proud of the exceptionally high standard recruitment service that we provide our clients, at very competitive rates. We are an award-winning agency and our staff enjoy the rewards of a truly, modern and innovative business structure.
We are currently expanding our business and looking for sharp, passionate, Recruitment Consultants to join our successful team. As a growing business, we are looking for consultants who can work independently from a home-based office who are seeking work life balance and a supportive work culture. We provide thorough training, ongoing support and provide our consultants with all the tools necessary for success.
About The Role
This is a unique, part-time contract opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant. As a contractor, you will be required to have an ABN (easy to obtain) and you will be paid at the completion of each campaign. This means that at times your income will be irregular. You will of course be remunerated for all your work but how much you earn will be contingent on your success as a recruiter. If you are someone who is looking for a predictable and stable weekly amount, this role will not be suitable for you.
Working on permanent recruitment, across a warm desk of clients, you’ll be based entirely from home. This opportunity requires recruiters who thrive on working autonomously and who are happy to self-manage their own workload. You will have a genuine passion for sourcing the best talent, and a demonstrated ability to achieve stand-out results. With a solid background in an agency or internal recruitment, you will enjoy working on a broad range of placements.
Our flexible business model provides our consultants with genuine alternatives in how they work. You can focus all your energies on conducting recruitment campaigns for clients that are given to you or you can select an alternative option wherein your primary function will mainly be reverse marketing pre-screened candidates. Which model you choose will determine your earnings.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality professional, recruitment services to suit each client’s specific requirements
- Management of client relationships
- Compiling detailed job briefs
- Creating targeted, advertising and launching the ad across various online platforms
- Performing candidate screening and interviews
- Compiling and sending / following up on application submissions
- General administration and invoicing tasks
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- An ability to work in a flexible capacity mostly anytime business hours Monday to Friday
- A solid history of work in internal or agency recruitment
- Genuine dedication to providing clients with high-quality placements
- Excellent capacity to build great professional relationships
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in the use of computer systems and web-based technologies
- Capacity to maintain yourself, working part-time, on a commission basis
- A home office, computer, and reliable internet connection
- A commitment to best practice and continuous improvement
This is an excellent opportunity for work, family and life balance, together with a competitive commission structure. If you’re passionate about providing a high-quality recruitment service and continuing to build your career all while working from home…APPLY NOW… this could be the career move that you have been looking for!!!
Please note only candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings