- Flexible work options – life balance
- Innovative and rapidly growing industry leader
- Generous salary – OTE $140k + (subject to experience)
About the Employer
Our client is a well established, innovative and rapidly growing family owned business located in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne. Established in 1972, they have a longstanding history of being one of Australia’s leading suppliers to the signage industry. However, due to continued growth and innovation, they have recently expanded operations to the caravan manufacturing and commercial building industries.
About the Role
As a highly experienced, driven and proven sales professional specifically within the caravan manufacturing or building/construction industries, your primary role will be to use your technical sales ability to generate business from new and existing ‘low spend’ clients within this highly competitive yet lucrative sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being a technical expert for the relevant products on offer
- Using initiative and drive to identify potential business leads
- Regular site visits to caravan manufactures and commercial building cladders often in the Campbellfield area
- Working closely with the Director to play a vital role in the development of new product lines to potentially transform the caravan manufacturing industry
- Regular meetings with the Director, held once per week at the state of the art head office located in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne
- Cold calling to potential business leads
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Proven experience selling products to caravan manufactures and/or commercial builders e.g. cladding, interior or facade related products etc.
- Genuine hunger and drive to generate leads and close solution based sales
- Highly resilient with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build solid relationships in a very competitive blue collar environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and CRM skills
- Outstanding account management and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Trustworthy and proactive approach
- Australian driver licence
If you are a resilient and competitive sales professional excited by the opportunity to join a small yet successful, innovative and rapidly growing business, then this could be the role you have been waiting for. With flexibility to work from home at times, and a competitive remuneration package inclusive of a generous base salary, fully maintained company vehicle plus achievable bonuses, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Please apply by forwarding a cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: RGBD06
← Back to job listings