- Established family owned industry leader
- Highly supportive culture
- Work life balance – standard business hours 8.45am – 5.15pm
About the Employer
Our client is a well established family owned business located in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Operating for over 30 years, they have a longstanding history of being one of Australia’s leading technology distributors. A non-ordinary business model based on flexibility, strong relationships and specialist knowledge, is what sets them apart from competitors and ensures success!
About the Role
As an experienced Storeperson in a fast paced warehouse environment, your primary purpose in this role will be to accurately and efficiently record the transactions of stock coming in and out of the warehouse and provide excellent service to our customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Order picking
- Invoicing – using scan pack software to ensure correct products/quantities are invoiced
- Ensuring correct freight carriers are chosen based on company procedures
- Inwards – checking off incoming deliveries and using RF guns to put away stock
- Ad hoc tasks e.g. cycle counts, raise customer credits, prepare stock for shipment
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years storeperson experience
- Experience working in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Forkilift licence and experience
- RF gun scanner experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent with computers – experience with Pronto advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work 8.45am – 5.15pm (flexibility to work altered hours at times based on operational needs e.g. 8.00am – 4.30pm)
This is an opportunity to join a reputable and established business with a great culture and team based environment. If you believe you have the required skills and experience, then apply today!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: RGS01.1
← Back to job listings