- Be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic team within one of Australia’s Leading Iconic Brands
- Competitive salary package
- Onsite parking
About the Employer
100% Australian Owned and Operated Company since 1960 offering energy efficient and practical lighting solutions across Australia and New Zealand. They are the leading supplier of quality energy efficient lighting products across all major retailers. In recent years, the company has expanded to include home décor, furniture, project design and travel. You will be part of a very family-oriented team who are passionate and proud about their long-standing business.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for managing the customer service enquiries for the retail sector of the business and will predominantly provide technical support for their new release Wi-Fi Smart Home products. To succeed in this role, you will need to be tech-savvy, have a solid customer service background and will ideally have experience working with Wi-Fi smart home products whether that be at home or in a similar role. You will genuinely enjoy helping others find solutions to their problems, be a great listener and an effective communicator with a friendly can-do attitude.
- Be part of an innovative product new to the market
- No sales involved at all!
- Training and support provided
- Flexible start and finish times
- Receive inbound calls, provide product and technical support and resolve any customer concerns with accuracy and efficiency
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries across various channels (no face-to-face interaction) and manage expectations effectively ensuring customer satisfaction
- Acknowledge and provide solutions to concerns expressed by customers about products they have purchased
- Processing orders, requests, forms and application in a timely manner
- Maintain detailed records of customer interactions and process customer accounts
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar customer service role with an ability to manage a high volume of inbound enquiries
- Knowledge of smart home products and automation including Google Home and/or Amazon Alexa devices (desirable)
- Qualification in IT or similar (preferred)
- Ability to comfortably guide customers and troubleshoot connectivity issues involving Wi-Fi and smart home products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including conflict resolution
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings