- Be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic team within one of Australia’s Leading Iconic Brands
- Great remuneration!
- Onsite parking
About the Employer
100% Australian Owned and Operated Company since 1960 offering energy efficient and practical lighting solutions across Australia and New Zealand. They are the leading supplier of quality energy efficient lighting products across all major retailers. In recent years, the company has expanded to include home décor, furniture, project design and travel. You will be part of a very family-oriented team who are passionate and proud about their long-standing business.
About the Role:
This role will report to, assist and provide support to the Business Manager. You will be responsible for engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and maintaining strong customer and supplier relationships whilst coordinating project deadlines.
This is a full-time opportunity which would suit a technically capable individual with a meticulous eye for detail. To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in project coordination, event management, business development, visual merchandising (or have an interest or passion in these areas) and/or a strong administrative background assisting an operations, account or business manager. If you are organised, motivated and enthusiastic and be part of increasing the overall profitability of the business then we would love to speak with you!
- Be part of a rapidly growing and dynamic team
- Make this busy, fast paced and diverse role your own
- Training and support provided
- Flexible start and finish times
- Maintain strong customer and supplier relationships
- Manage events (including attending tradeshows) and product plan documents
- Manage the collection, input and maintenance of data for promotional material and new lines
- Organise, coordinate and follow up artwork and samples across all projects
- Assist in coordinating promotional planning programs and setting up showroom layouts for presentation
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role with a background in project coordination, events management or as a buyers assistant (preferred)
- Solid administrative background a must
- Advanced Microsoft Office particularly PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of lighting solutions and/or smart home products and automation including Google Home and/or Amazon Alexa devices (desirable)
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings