- Permanent role
- Work close to home
- Excellent opportunity for someone who is driven and seeking their next challenge in public practice
About the Employer
A long- established public accountancy firm providing tax returns, superannuation, financial services for small businesses and the public. Their client’s range from sole traders to national organisations. They provide advice and services from basic bookkeeping to complex tax issues. They take pride in providing personal service and delight in seeing clients grow and prosper. A great location with free car parking on site and tram stop right outside the door.
About the Role:
Working with a small team of 8, the ideal candidate will have a solid accounting background and be CPA or CA qualified to handle the SMSF clients on BGL 360 including all other business services and tax returns associated with a public practice. Your sense of humour will be valued equally alongside your excellent communication skills and dedication to the practice and your professional development. A stable and long-term future is also on offer with this firm.
- Secure a Full Time Permanent Position
- Free onsite car parking
- Professional development encouraged and supported
- Flexibility for the right candidate
- Preparation of SMSF Financials and Tax Returns on BGL 360
- Preparation of financial statements, income tax returns and work papers for individuals, partnerships, trust and companies
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- SGC, general ledger and payroll tax reconciliations
Skills and Experience:
- MUST work currently in public practice or possess recent public practice experience
- Must be able to prepare SMSF financials and tax returns on BGL 360 with a sound knowledge of superannuation
- Dedicated and passionate about a continued career in public practice
- Experience with professional accounting software such as MYOB, AO or similar (preferred)
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings