- Ability to work independently and proactively, as part of a wider team
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop, iPad and uniforms supplied
- Full Office and Service Team support
- Ongoing training provided
About the Employer
Our client is Australasia’s leading specialist in high-end quality commercial cleaning equipment. With a large network of branches throughout Australia and New Zealand, this organisation has been servicing clients for over 40 years and has built their reputation on reliability and exceptional customer service.
About the Role
Due to growth within the business, our client is seeking a highly motivated, customer focussed Field Service Technician with a trade background, to deliver first class service and maintenance calls to a wide range of rental, hire and customer owned machines throughout the Sydney region. You will need to be a technically minded, hands on person with the ability to think through issues and fault find problems on your own. You will also interact with clients on a daily basis so a high level of customer service skill is required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled service and breakdown maintenance
- Diagnose faults and determine solutions
- Maintain accurate electronic records of repairs and parts used
- Liaise directly with customers regarding the diagnosis of a machine repair
- Maintain correct van stock levels of spare parts for servicing, breakdowns and rental maintenance
- Occasional travel intrastate where needed
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Trade certification – mechanical or auto electrical preferred
- Proven working experience as a service technician
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service equipment
- Ability to work autonomously but remain a team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of professional presentation
- IT savvy
This is a great role for a friendly, team orientated individual, who is looking for a forward-looking company that provides ongoing training and support to its employees.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: SBFST01
← Back to job listings