- Fantastic development opportunity
- Full training and mentoring provided.
- Great team culture and supportive management
About the Employer
Our client is a small business (40 people) comprised of passionate, long-standing employees with a culture of customer-first thinking. Their mission is to simplify the Auto Part shopping experience.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for taking phone calls, answering emails, customer service, sales, marketing and interpreting parts and a wide range of administrative tasks.
- Product training provided
- Fast growing company
- Dynamic environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Regular salary reviews based on performance
Skills and Experience:
- Previous automotive parts experience would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in customer service/inbound sales essential
- A positive attitude
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to work as part of a team
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly developed computer literacy and administration skills
- High attention to detail
- Must have fluent English speaking skills.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Candidates must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered.
Job ID: SFCSO02
← Back to job listings