- Cutting edge employer
- Flexible work arrangements (Full-time or Part-time)
- Competitive salary package
About the Employer
Our client is one of Australia’s most eminent environmental, ecological, and natural hazard consulting firms. They undertake environmental impact assessments and audits for a wide variety of projects and facilities and carry out ecological assessment and prepare plans of management for international and national organizations from Private Sector to State and Local Government organisations.
About the Role:
You will undertake field work, research, report writing, data analysis, presentations, and project management.
- Variety of work
- Cutting edge projects
- Great place to work
- Do what you do best!
- Conducting Environmental Impact assessments under NSW and Commonwealth Environmental Legislation including the preparation of SEEs, REFs, PEAs and EISs
- Undertaking environmental auditing
- Community and stakeholder engagement
- Preparing Fee proposals and marketing
- Undertaking Business Development
Skills and Experience:
- Qualifications in Environmental Science, Town Planning or Engineering essential
- At least 5 years’ experience in environmental impact assessments and approvals within a consulting environment
- Thorough knowledge of the NSW Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and related legislation
- Highly developed interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Project management and budgeting skills
- The ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team
We thank all applicants for your interest in this opportunity; please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job ID: SFEAC01
← Back to job listings