- Cutting edge employer
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive salary package
About the Employer
Our client is one of Australia’s most eminent environmental, ecological, and natural hazard consulting firms. They undertake environmental impact assessments and audits for a wide variety of projects and facilities and carry out ecological assessment and prepare plans of management for international and national organizations from Private Sector to State and Local Government organisations.
About the Role:
This is a role for a First Class Honours graduate in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or Natural Resource Management. The successful applicant will provide support on a diversity of environmental and natural hazards projects and publications.
- Variety of work
- Cutting edge projects
- Great place to work
- Do what you do best!
- Research and writing
- Data analysis and presentation
- Environmental auditing documentation
- Spatial analysis and mapping
- Community and stakeholder engagement
- Assistance in preparing fee proposals and marketing materials
Skills and Experience:
- Essential – First class honours degree in environmental engineering, environmental science or natural resource management or relevant.
- Plus up to two years’ experience (Recent graduates are encouraged to apply).
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong MS Office skills, particularly Word and Excel.
- GIS skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this opportunity; please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
← Back to job listings