- Full time, permanent role
- Competitive salary package
- Blue Mountains location
About the Employer:
Our client is an Australian owned family business which has been manufacturing and designing a range of PVC Doors and Automated Rapid Doors used for energy and hygiene control for the past 30 years. They service the food, healthcare, mining and heavy industry sectors.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced manufacturing/production operator to assist the team in manufacturing doors and barrier systems to the highest standards.
- Training provided
- Close knit and friendly team
- Excellent salary package
- No more city traffic!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manufacture of technical/high quality doors and barrier systems
- Wiring and assembling doors
- Plastic welding and cutting
- Using basic hand tools
- General warehouse duties
- Maintain a clean and tidy work-space while adhering to lean manufacturing principles
- Quality control
Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Ability to use hand tools
- A good team player
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Able to prioritise, work autonomously, meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Forklift license would be well regarded
- Willingness to be trained in First Aid and WHS
- Ability to pass a Police Check
- Willingness to participate in an online skills assessment
We thank candidates for their interest in this opportunity, please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to be considered.
Job ID: SFPA01
← Back to job listings