- Join a market leader
- Promotion and Development Opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
About the Employer
Our client has been part of the biggest real estate group in Australasia since 1989 and has become their prime representative in the Sydney City South Region with comprehensive property services spanning all areas of residential and commercial requirements. Their collective expertise, developed systems and procedures, and continuing support from the community are testament to the reason the business continues to thrive today.
About the Role:
The Residential Property Manager is responsible for 360 degree property management overseeing a portfolio of 200 properties, the majority within walking distance from the office. You will be provided with support for leasing, accounts, invoicing and administration.
- Join a high-performing Property Management Team
- Work in a modern Inner City office in a vibrant part of Sydney
- Be supported, promoted and developed to be at your best
- Flexible work arrangements are in place
- A competitive salary package is on offer
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing tenancy leases, lease enquiries and renewals
- Managing repairs, maintenance and offering solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Conducting inspections and of residential properties
- Ensuring that residential assets are well-maintained
Skills and Experience:
- A Certificate of Registration – Essential
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Residential Property Management/Property Officer role – Essential
- Demonstrated success managing a varied customer base and maintaining a high level of satisfaction
- Highly developed administration and organisation skills
- A sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with influence and have well-developed interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Solutions focused
To be eligible for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia with no restrictions.
We thank all applicants in advance as only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Job ID: SFRPM01
← Back to job listings