- Modern Sydney CBD Office
- Cybersecurity Experts
- Competitive Salary
About the Employer
Our client’s mission is the protection of their customers against cybercrime. This year alone, the projected cost to the global economy as a result of cybercrime, is over $6 trillion.
Founded in 2014, our client has rapidly expanded and received multiple awards in the process. Their vision is to be a global leader in cyber security, and they will achieve this by focussing on being customer driven and creating an innovative, high performing and exceptional work environment for their team.
About the Role:
The Software Engineer will be part of a dedicated team working on a new SaaS product, which is going to market this year. The product is backed by a long-established company with plenty of domain experience and importantly, an existing customer base.
The team is currently implementing a new front end, while polishing content and core features before a closed beta.
The stack consists of PHP, React with MySQL. Management tools are JIRA with confluence.
- Work from home 4 days, in the office 1 day per week
- Health Insurance benefits
- Community focused and socially responsible
- An active rewards and recognition programme
- Supported career development and training opportunities
- Great employee perks!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Produce clean, efficient code
- Focus heavily on implementing the new front end which is being designed currently
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Recommend and execute code improvements
- Verify and deploy programs and systems on hosting infrastructure
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software and hosting infrastructure
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Work with the other senior engineer on optimising application performance
- Work with product owner on increasing user adoption, dwell time and feature engagement
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using coding languages – PHP, React or Java and frameworks/systems (e.g., Laravel, Git, Material Design)
- Knowledge of software deployment in cloud-hosted infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with MySQL database
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent certifications (optional)
We thank candidates for their interest in this opportunity, please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job ID: SFSE01
← Back to job listings