- Outstanding opportunity to work with the best
- Work at the cutting edge of your sector
- Great benefits and conditions
About the Employer:
Our client provides building and construction chemicals and solutions to construction and infrastructure, tunneling, underground mining, and quarrying customers on the East Coast of Australia. Working with selected leading global manufacturers, technical consultants, and suppliers, they bring a customer-centred focus to the industry.
Their commitment is to the environment, sustainability, and product performance through quality solutions. Their selected partners are specialists and experts in their specific industry and are continually advancing technology.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, this newly created role will be responsible for introducing new products and solutions to the Australian market working with international players in this field. Your customer base will be across Victoria, South Australia, and Tasmania. If you love working autonomously and providing exceptional technical solutions to your customers, you will be offered the freedom to do what you do best!
- The ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Professional freedom to identify, grow and maintain your own customer base
- Ownership of your local P & L
- Continual support and mentoring
- The ability to see tangible results for your efforts
- To be rewarded for your hard work
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Identifying and securing new business
- Key focus on providing technical sales and solutions and new products to your customers
- Managing your own territory
- Developing and implementing sales strategy, call cycles and sales plans
Skills and Experience:
- Highly experienced in technical sales to the civil construction, building construction and infrastructure market
- Demonstrated success in new business development
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills
- The ability to work independently and manage your time and schedule
- Strong business acumen
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Computer literacy
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: SFTSM02
← Back to job listings