- Passionate, dynamic and positive team culture driven by strong family values
- Stable and supportive business
- $40K – $60K + Super
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role:
With close to 30 years of experience, our client is a family-owned and operated group of businesses grown to be one of the leading golf wholesale companies in Australia. As a trusted and innovative business, they deliver exceptional state-of-the-art products and fantastic service all around the world. Due to continual growth and product developments, our client requires an experienced and motivated Customer Service Administrator to join their dynamic team.
What’s great about this role:
- Be part of a passionate, dynamic and positive team
- Professional development courses
- Staff functions to celebrate successes
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via chat lines, in relation to; pricing and product information, warranties and product availability.
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders and deliveries.
- Capturing, entering, and processing sales data.
- Entering and processing all sales orders for our Sales Agents, Suppliers and Pro-Shops.
- Managing, replenishing, and allocating our WA warehouse stock levels.
- Producing sales reports through Sage (ERP system) and distributing to management, sales agents and marketing
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in a sales support or customer service-based role
- Exceptional customer service skills and a good ability to liaise with B2B clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in office administration tasks and use of MS Office Suite
- Energetic team player who works collaboratively
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings