- Work, life, balance
- Compassionate, stable, and supportive team
- Generous salary range
A specialised healthcare team with innovative and highly experienced professionals providing specialist support and helping those achieve their goals across the wider Sydney area. Due to growth and increased demand for their services they are seeking a driven Administration Coordinator to join their supportive team.
About the Role:
As an energetic and motivated Administration Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing assistance to the Office Manager and running the day-to-day operations with various tasks that will offer diversity in your day.
You will have excellent communication skills, an empathetic and friendly personality to relate to all walks of life. Being focused and organised, you will have the ability to multi-task and work autonomously.
- Supportive, positive, and caring work environment
- Vouchers for staff and fun social events
- Great remuneration plus super
- A business that understands work, life, balance
- Formatting of reports for contractors and employees
- Developing and sending Service Agreements and completing service bookings
- Work closely with the Office Manager to oversee the efficient running of the office
- Answer incoming calls and take detailed messages in a friendly and timely manner
- Ensure key compliance documentation is up to date and correct
- Greeting clients and visitors to the office
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years previous experience within administration
- Compassionate, friendly, and caring nature
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Xero, and various database systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and self-driven
- Ability to work in a busy environment and autonomously
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings