- Innovative shop fittings manufacturer and supplier to Australian retailers
- Stable and supportive business with long-term employment outlook
- Generous hourly rate up to $32 per hour
About the Employer
With over 40 years of experience, our client is a family-owned and operated business delivering a premium range of shop fittings, displays, and retail supplies to fashion retailers throughout Australia. As a trusted and innovative business, they are committed to offering a consultative approach and providing the latest design solutions for their clients together with exceptional customer service. Due to current warehouse developments, our client requires a motivated and proactive Warehouse Storeperson to join their enthusiastic and professional team.
About the Role:
A great opportunity to develop your warehouse and logistical planning skills in the packaging, and preparation of customisable shop fittings for delivery. This role will see you undertaking accurate warehouse duties including receiving, labelling, storing and packaging of goods while following health and safety guidelines. Working effectively within the small team your focus will be to assist in the delivery and building phase of the fit outs and help improve productivity for the growth of the business.
- Be part of a passionate, innovative team
- Positive working environment with a supportive team
- Staff rewards to celebrate successes
- Careful unloading and receipting of inbound goods
- Labelling and storage of goods in correct locations
- Accurate picking and packaging of orders
- Create consignments and update ERP system with details
- Undertaking general warehouse duties, including cleaning and stock inventory
- Upholding current standards of exceptional customer service
- Maintaining and promoting a clean and efficient working environment and following health and safety standards
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift license essential
- Good ability to work both autonomously and part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with the use of Microsoft office suite and ERP systems
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Reliable transport to and from the warehouse
- Courteous and able to work well under pressure
- Growth mindset – accepting and encouraging change
- Physical strength & stamina required to lift up to 20kg repetitively
If you embody the company values below, we encourage you to please submit your application:
Passionate – Apply positivity and energy to reach fulfilment.
Integrity – Build trust through fairness, uprightness, and accountability.
Dependable – Be consistent in character, actions, and everything we do.
Initiative- Be observant, proactive, and make things happen.
Synergy – Team players communicate and collaborate to achieve the impossible.
Please note that only candidates residing in Australia and with full working rights will be considered.
Job ID: TB10659.02
← Back to job listings