- Innovative shop fittings manufacturer and supplier to Australian retailers
- Stable and supportive business with long-term employment outlook
- $60 – $80K + Super
About the Employer
With over 40 years of experience, our client is a family-owned and operated business delivering a premium range of shop fittings, displays, and retail supplies to fashion retailers throughout Australia. As a trusted and innovative business, they are committed to offering a consultative approach and providing the latest design solutions for their clients together with exceptional customer service. Due to current product developments, our client requires a motivated and proactive Production Operator to join their enthusiastic team and empower their retailers to fit out their stores with modular shopfitting designs and solutions.
About the Role:
A new and exciting opportunity to demonstrate your effective communication and organisational skills in the manufacturing, packaging, and preparation of customisable shop fittings for delivery. This role will see you operating and supporting all stages of production while following health and safety guidelines. Working collaboratively within the small team your focus will be to support the smooth day-to-day running of the production line with accuracy and work towards improving productivity for the growth of the business.
- Be part of a passionate, innovative team
- Positive working environment with a supportive team
- Staff rewards to celebrate successes
- Operating CNC and Edge Banding machines
- Using drilling machines and cut off saws for accurate and timely production of modular timber components
- Diligent production, cleaning, stacking, and packaging of products
- Tracking and updating job progress through an in-house system
- Assembling components to build shop counters and other modular shop fittings
- Maintaining and promoting a clean and efficient working environment and following health and safety standards
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of experience preferred in tradesmen assisting, manufacturing, or production work
- Forklift license preferred
- Experience in doing repetitive or manufacturing tasks with speed and accuracy
- Understanding of processes in line with required timeframes
- Competent in hand-tool use and practically minded
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills, reliable and respectful
- Leadership qualities for future management opportunity
If you embody the company values below, we encourage you to please submit your application:
Passionate – Apply positivity and energy to reach fulfillment.
Integrity – Build trust through fairness, uprightness, and accountability.
Dependable – Be consistent in character, actions, and everything we do.
Initiative- Be observant, proactive, and make things happen.
Synergy – Team players communicate and collaborate to achieve the impossible.
Please note that only candidates residing in Australia and with full working rights will be considered.
Job ID: TB10868.01
← Back to job listings