- Innovative shop fittings manufacturer and supplier to Australian retailers
- Stable and supportive business with long-term employment outlook
- Hourly rate $28 – $32 per hour
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role:
With over 40 years of experience, our client is a family-owned and operated business delivering a premium range of shop fittings, displays, and retail supplies to fashion retailers throughout Australia.
A new and exciting opportunity to demonstrate your effective communication and organisational skills in the manufacturing, packaging, and preparation of customisable shop fittings for delivery. This role will see you operating and supporting all stages of production while following health and safety guidelines. Working collaboratively within the small team your focus will be to support the smooth day-to-day running of the production line with accuracy and work towards improving productivity for the growth of the business.
What’s great about this role:
- Be part of a passionate, innovative team
- Positive working environment with a supportive team
- Staff rewards to celebrate successes
- Operating CNC and Edge Banding machines
- Using drilling machines and cut off saws for accurate and timely production of modular timber components
- Diligent production, cleaning, stacking, and packaging of products
- Tracking and updating job progress through an in-house system
- Assembling components to build shop counters and other modular shop fittings
- Maintaining and promoting a clean and efficient working environment and following health and safety standards
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of experience preferred in tradesmen assisting, manufacturing, or production work
- Forklift license preferred
- Experience in doing repetitive or manufacturing tasks with speed and accuracy
- Understanding of processes in line with required timeframes
- Competent in hand-tool use and practically minded
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills, reliable and respectful
If you embody the company values below, we encourage you to please submit your application:
Passionate – Apply positivity and energy to reach fulfilment.
Integrity – Build trust through fairness, uprightness, and accountability.
Dependable – Be consistent in character, actions, and everything we do.
Initiative- Be observant, proactive, and make things happen.
Synergy – Team players communicate and collaborate to achieve the impossible.
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: TB11128.03
← Back to job listings