- Excellent salary $75k-$90k + Super
- Charming modern premises
- Join an expanding business
- Full-time position
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
Our client is experiencing growth in its industry in both Australia and New Zealand. As the student enrolment advisor, you will be responsible for the enrolment of students to our client’s beauty courses. You will be assisting, defining and advising students in the selection of beauty courses, processing accurate admissions, sales and upselling of course and product packages.
Ideally you will skilled in sales and beauty and willing to grow your knowledge base on the curriculum and products and quickly identify the most suitable course package for client requirements. You will be naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve the sales objectives of this business.
What’s great about this role:
- Excellent salary + super
- Work for a growing and expanding business
- Personal growth and development opportunities
- No cold calling
- Selling and upselling course and product packages
- Information specialist – providing information packs on Beauty training and product kit packages
- Assisting students during initial enrolment/sign up
- Managing inbound and warm outbound client calls – using the call booking system
- Using the client’s CRM and other cloud-based software – Training provided
Skills and Experience:
- Previous exposure in the beauty and sales industry highly regarded
- RTO experience is advantageous
- Persuasive and persistent salesperson
- Customer service focused
- Resilient and quick to problem solve
- Energetic with a can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings