- Newly renovated modern venue
- Full time opportunity with roster flexibility
- Positive, fun and supportive team
About the Role:
Our client is a dynamic and award winning bistro that offers superb catering with an Italian flair. Servicing both corporate and private events and offering large spaces for dining, lounge, cocktail tables and greens for bowls.
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Bar & Restaurant Manager that enjoys providing an exceptional level of customer service, creative input and team leadership. You will be self-driven, a team player and possess a friendly and outgoing attitude. Your key focus will be to manage the day-to-day operations of this dynamic business and to recruit, train and build a functional and proactive team.
This is a full-time role working on a flexible roster from Wednesday to Sunday.
What’s great about this role:
- Autonomous role with flexibility
- Grow within an excellent and positive team culture
- Work, life, balance
- Provide direction for all day to day operations in the Restaurant and Bar
- Hiring and induction of new employees
- Rostering and monitoring of roster cost based on allocated budget
- Ensure that stock is rotated and invoice management
- Take a proactive approach to manage the venue, improve operational efficiencies and business performance
- Supplier management and maintaining and developing new supplier relationships
Skills and Experience:
- NSW RSA Certificate
- Minimum 2-3 years industry experience
- Prior experience as a Supervisor preferred
- Exceptional customer service and rapport building skills
- Good ability to prioritise, organise and juggle multiple tasks
- Strong leadership skills with a positive attitude
- Friendly, honest and outgoing personality
- Experience in bar/beverage service highly regarded
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.