- Generous salary package
- Full-time opportunity with roster flexibility and autonomy
- Be supported in your role with a positive and fun team
About the Employer:
Our client is a dynamic and sought-after neighbourhood restaurant based in the heart of inner-western Melbourne that provides quality smart casual Italian food, a great selection of drinks and live music events. Known for their delicious wood-fired pizzas, cosy ambience and versatile spaces catering for all groups to dine in their main dining room and private dining upstairs. They host weddings, parties, pizza nights and birthday celebrations.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Restaurant Manager that enjoys providing an exceptional level of customer service, creative input and team leadership. You will be self-driven, a team player and possess a friendly and outgoing attitude. Your key focus will be to manage the day-to-day operations of this dynamic business and to recruit, train and build a functional and dependable team.
This is a full-time role working on a flexible roster from Wednesday to Sunday from 1pm – 9pm.
- Autonomous role with flexibility
- Grow within an excellent and positive team culture
- Staff benefits and discounts
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Manage day to day operations of restaurant.
- Ensure customer services tasks are handled within the team, including customer enquiries, managing reservations and greeting and advising customers.
- Marketing for events and upcoming creative branding initiatives
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation and guidelines.
Skills and Experience:
- VIC RSA Certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience
- Prior experience as a supervisor highly regarded
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and juggle multiple tasks
- Strong leadership skills with a positive attitude
- Friendly, honest and outgoing personality
Only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: TBRM01
← Back to job listings