- Full Time position
- An opportunity for career advancement
- Flexible working hours
About the Employer
Our client has been providing holistic advice to their accounting clients for more than 30 years. Although a small, self-licensed and family run company, they service clients nationally and internationally. Their focus is to provide appropriate financial advice which is transparent and easy for their clients to understand.
About the Role
This role reports directly to the Principal, with mentoring and Continuing Professional Education to support career advancement. This is a hands-on role and will be assisting the Principal with the full scope of compliance and administration tasks associated with financial planning. This role is to provide overall support to the business and to communicate with our clients efficiently and effectively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of advice documents (Statement of Advice and Record of Advice).
- Liaising with clients for strategy meetings and client reviews
- Assisting with licensee compliance framework
- Providing administration support when required.
- Preparing information for client meetings and reviews
- Assisting with applications and submissions
- Liaising financial institutions when necessary
- Managing client files
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- RG146 compliant
- Financial-based degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years employment within the financial services industry
- Advanced computer skills – high level knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of Investment Platforms and Self-Managed Super Funds
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills with an attention to detail
- Self-motivation and a willingness to learn/grow in this role
If you are confident and have a proactive approach to your work, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: TGPP01
← Back to job listings