- Provide accounting, business advisory & tax services compliance services to a variety of clients
- Expand your accounting knowledge with exposure to mortgage finance & insurance services
- Growth potential & leadership opportunity
- About the Role:
Our client, a well-established accounting firm, is looking for an Accountant who is interested in moving into a partial business advisory role, someone who is interested in personal growth & will enjoy the diversity of working with high-net-worth individuals & SME owners to maximise their wealth creation strategies.
What’s great about this role:
- Work for a respected business that can offer excellent job security with room for progression in a quick timeframe
- Develop the understanding in other various advisory areas such as mortgage, insurance, and virtual CFO reporting
- Perform a variety of work whilst continually learning new skills & constantly growing
- Provide Accounting, Tax and Business Advice Services for a variety of clients in various industries and group structures
- Manage & achieve individual weekly job budgets
- Supervise & Mentor junior staff & review the jobs they complete
- Manage workflows of the team & assist the team in achieving budgets where required
- Maintain effective relationships with clients
Skills and Experience:
- Completed CA/CPA preferable, near completion will be considered.
- 5 years experience in accounting, as well as experience in “local public practice” would be preferable.
- Solid understanding of tax and accounting fundamentals
- Advanced Xero experience
- Previous experience and exposure to complex group tax structures
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required due to the high volume of written communication and advice to clients
- Must already have rights to live & work in Australia
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings