- Diverse role covering all areas of signage installation
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Daily travel onsite + overnight stays
What’s great about this role:
- Install various types of signs (pylons, LED Lettering, vinyl etc) – different work each day!
- Work on large projects for reputable brands
- Travel around Queensland, some overnight stays included
- Earn overtime on larger projects & increase your income
- Installations of all types of signs
- Working with a collaborative team, mentor & manage juniors, update senior manager on progress & troubleshoot any problems.
- Meet customers, manage the installation process on-site, make decisions, and provide excellent service delivery.
- Perform site measures, follow SWMS & complete JSA’s
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in the signage industry installing Pylons, LED lettering, light boxes, acrylic and ACM panels (all are preferred), vinyl application is advantageous
- Proven track record of working autonomously without supervision
- Ability to read and follow building plans and engineers’ drawings
- Strong mechanical fixing knowledge & skilled in the use of power tools
- Construction Blue card / White card required. EWP and working at heights tickets are preferred. WPCG accreditations are an advantage.
You will be required to work flexible hours, as our job sites and workloads change from day to day. The successful applicant will be offered a full-time position.
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings