Join Australia’s #1 Business Coaching & Advisory organisation working specifically with Trades and Construction Businesses. OTE $120,000, phone, laptop, generous base salary & uncapped commission are on offer for the right candidate. Enjoy world class training & development, A fun and flexible workplace, free parking this is a WFH/Hybrid role with rapid career growth opportunities. The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with leads and prospects and ensuring a high level of conversion. Trade business knowledge is not essential but will be valuable to the role.
About the Employer
Working within Trades and Construction Industry, this Innovative Australian Company brings smart solutions and innovative products to their relevant markets in Australia.
About the Role
My client is seeking a talented Business Development Manager/Sales Professional who is excited about helping increase the success of trade-based business in Australia. You have to be great at what you do, really great, and committed to making a difference.
The position requires a big-picture thinker, someone who can prove they are capable of generating quality new business and selling in a B2B marketplace.
You will be required to build your own relationships with strategic partners and opportunities, as well as nurture existing clients. This is not for a shy, sit in the office and hope the phone rings type. You will love a challenge, being out and about in the business community and thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment..
· Innovative, smart solutions company
· Great salary, commission & benefits package
· Opportunity for Career Progression
· Laptop and iPhone will be provided
· New business development
· Manage and retain existing business
· Pursue profitable growth opportunities
· Participate in world class training and development
Skills and Experience:
· A minimum of 2 years experience in a fast paced BDM role
· A driven, confident sales professional with strong communication and organisation skills
· A strong level of sales and marketing experience is essential
· The position requires a big-picture thinker; someone who can prove they are capable of generating quality new business and selling in a B2B market place.
· Reside within the Greater Brisbane area
· Have full working rights in Australia
· Have excellent oral and written English communication skills
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings