A Generous salary package, free parking and ongoing training and support make this a standout, long term proposition.
- Generous Salary
- Ongoing Training & Support
- Fabulous Lifestyle Location
The Recruitment Alternative provides professional recruitment services to a range of SME businesses across Australia & New Zealand.
About the Role
You will be responsible for contract administration and site support, along with estimating, invoicing, claims, managing suppliers, price variations and ordering supplies. This role calls for an individual who is highly organised with strong attention to detail. Inhouse training on hydraulic systems design and estimating is available.
What’s great about this role:
- Generous salary package
- Opportunities for progression
- In house training and support
- Energetic, friendly team environment
- Inhouse training on hydraulic systems design and estimating is available.
- Contract administration and site support
- Managing Suppliers
- Price variations
- Ordering supplies
- Minimum 3 + Years in a plumbing/Plumbing supplies related role
- Some knowledge of commercial/high-rise plumbing
- Some exposure to commercial plumbing construction
- Sound computer literacy
- Australian PR
How to apply
All applications are to be submitted online – click APPLY. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so apply today! Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings