* Full-time permanent role
* Commercial work/no maintenance work
* Attractive hourly rate
Experienced Plumbers required urgently for commercial and strata roles. No maintenance work and no mechanical work – new builds. Start in 4 weeks. Company vehicle on offer after 6 months and competitive hourly rate.
About the Company:
About the Role:
A full-time position is on offer Monday to Friday from 7.00 am to 3.30 pm. You will be able to “hit the ground running” and be capable of reading plans, setting timelines, running a project autonomously, liaising with management on-site, ensuring that the rough-ins and fitouts are carried out in an efficient and timely manner. You will be working on commercial new builds.
* No weekend work – great hourly rate
* Company vehicle on offer to the right applicant, after 6 months
* Very friendly supportive environment
* Run your own show
* Take control of a project
* Attend to the installation of all groundworks
* Attend to the installation of all rough-ins and fitouts
* Liaise professionally with on-site management and crews
Skills and Experience:
* Australian Plumbing qualifications or licence
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Positive, easygoing attitude
* Current drivers license and own vehicle
* Exp with commercial and strata work is desirable, but not essential
This is your opportunity to join a friendly team of tradies, where your input will be valued, respected and well-rewarded. This is a fantastic and stable employment opportunity.
Only candidates who meet our client’s criteria will be considered and contacted.
← Back to job listings