* Commercial New Build work
* Competitive hourly rate + vehicle after 6 months
* Suit experienced “hands on” team leader
Experienced Plumbers required NOW! Work on commercial projects with a very supportive team.
About the Company:
About the Role:
If you are experienced in reading plans, setting timelines, running a project, or managing a team, liaising with management on-site, ensuring that the
* No weekend work
* Company vehicle on offer to the right applicant, after 6 months
* Run your own show with support at hand
* Take control of a project
* Attend to the installation of all groundworks
* Attend to the installation of all rough-ins and fitouts
* Liaise professionally with on-site management and crews
Skills and Experience:
* Australian Plumbing qualifications or licence
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Positive, easygoing attitude
* Current drivers license and own vehicle
* Exp with commercial and strata work is desirable, but not essential
This is your opportunity to join a friendly team of tradies, where your input will be valued, respected and well-rewarded. This is a fantastic and stable employment opportunity.
Only candidates who meet our client’s criteria will be considered and contacted.
← Back to job listings