- Up to $60,000 + super
- Own vehicle required – Parking on-site
- 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (flexible if time off is needed)
Your next Employer
Has been a part of the packaging industry for more than 25 years. Being a family owned business, they not only care about their customers, their team members are priceless to them. Culture is very important to them. They are a cohesive team who not only appreciate the efforts of their team members, but acknowledge them.
Your next Role
You will be successful if you are a great communicator who can think on their feet, while providing excellent customer service. You will enjoy being busy and running an efficient sales desk, taking orders from customers via the phone, the web and email. Preparing reports and liaising with the in-house teams will also form part of your daily duties. Time Management skills will serve you well in this role. You will be reporting to the Office Manager and Liaising closely with the Warehouse Manager daily.
- Lovely place to work
- Medium sized business
- Not Covid 19 affected
- Training provided if needed
- Flexible if time off is required
- Employee of the month awards
- Birthday gift vouchers
- Process Sales Orders via the web, phone and email
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Daily Reporting
- Following up back orders
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met in a timely manner
- Liaising with Warehouse Manager
The Skills and Experience
- The ability to multi-task
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy following policies & procedures
- Sales Order processing desirable
If you are a proficient Sales Administrator, please APPLY NOW!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: VVSA02
← Back to job listings