L2 Systems Engineer
- During Covid – work from home
- Support, learn and hone your skills
- Very supportive team of professionals
About the Employer:
Our client is an IT consulting company-based South of the Sydney CBD. They have been providing flexible business IT support services and solutions since 1999. They are a Microsoft Silver Midmarket Solution Partner (since 2002), as well as a Microsoft Small Business Specialist, with a team of engineers that are Microsoft Certified Professionals.
About the Role:
Will see you reporting to the Director of ICT Service Solutions. As an IT Systems Engineer you will appreciate and understand that every business requires different levels of IT support and services. Most of your work will be undertaken from home, using ConnectWise Ticketing System. However, visiting clients’ premises and consulting with them and providing IT support solutions, customised to their requirements, will also form part of your duties, once everything is Covid safe.
- Support provided to assist with difficult issues
- Personal growth and internal opportunities available
- Paid Microsoft Certification every 6 months
- Manage, configure and install network equipment – firewalls, wireless, switches and routers.
- Deploy, configure and support cloud products.
- Take responsibility for the administration of a SharePoint environment.
- Manage the clients’ machines using management software.
- Deployment and management of Windows and Exchange servers.
- Be the technical lead in the event of a systems failure.
- Assist and learn from other team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Your knowledge, skills and experience will enable you to find resolutions
- Server support experience is a must, as is a solid understanding of computer, network and internet technologies, so you can troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Incident management, at first level, and troubleshooting capabilities forms part of this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and being a team player and in return you will have the support of your peers
- To be successful in this role you need to have the ability to ask for help if needed
- The ability to build a rapport with clients and gain their confidence by communicating and acting in a professional manner
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note, only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: VVSE01.2
← Back to job listings