- Competitive salary
- On-site role with parking
- Very supportive team of professionals
Your next Employer
Is an IT Managed Services Provider who has been providing services since 1999. They are a Microsoft Silver Midmarket Solution Partner (since 2002), as well as a Microsoft Small Business Specialist, with a team of engineers that are Microsoft Certified Professionals. They provide on-site and remote services to their valued clientele.
Your new Role
While Covid continues to haunt all of us, you will be on-site at the customers’ premises at Macquarie Park, providing day to day support, alongside a second Technician. Together, you will ensure that all of the company’s IT issues are attended to in a timely manner. When Covid settles, you will be on-site three days a week and elsewhere on the other days.
- Support provided to assist with difficult issues
- Personal growth and internal opportunities available
- Paid Microsoft Certification every 6 months
- Manage, configure and install network equipment – firewalls, wireless, switches and routers.
- Deploy, configure and support cloud products.
- Take responsibility for the administration of a SharePoint environment.
- Manage the clients’ machines using management software.
- Deployment and management of Windows and Exchange servers.
- Assist and learn from other team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Your knowledge, skills and experience will enable you to find resolutions
- Server support experience is a must, as is a solid understanding of computer, network and internet technologies, so you can troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Incident management, at first level, and troubleshooting capabilities forms part of this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and being a team player and in return you will have the support of your peers
- To be successful in this role you need to have the ability to ask for help if needed
- The ability to build a rapport with clients and gain their confidence by communicating and acting in a professional manner
Please note, only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: VVSE01
← Back to job listings