- Excellent hourly rate
- Full training provided
- Successful NZ owned, family business
About the Employer
My client has been in the glazing and aluminium industry, servicing the Hawke’s Bay & Napier region for over a decade. A small and successful family business, with strong values; they are a one stop shop for all things glass.
About the Role
Business is busier than ever, and my client is looking for an extra pair of hands to help deliver the finished products to their customers. You will be assisting with all aspects of delivery from loading at the factory & unloading on site, to moving large glazing units into place. Full training will be provided for the right attitude. Willingness to learn and reliability will see you earning an excellent hourly rate with potential for future career progression.
- Secure, permanent opportunity
- Generous hourly rate
- Monday to Friday – No weekends!
- Supportive team culture
- Heavy lifting (maximum 40kg)
- Manual handling and positioning of glazing units
- Assisting with the assembly process of the units on site
- Visiting sites and interacting with clients or other trades
Skills and Experience:
- Full, clean drivers licence essential
- Physically fit and able to lift/ move up to 40kg
- Reliable and a positive attitude
- High standard of personal appearance
- Forklift licence is preferred
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: WSDA01
← Back to job listings