- Excellent remuneration
- Enjoy a rare work life balance!
- Parking and public transport access
About the Employer
Our client is a well respected, NZ owned manufacturer of specialist joinery and furniture. They operate in a niche market, priding themselves on providing excellent service and top quality; their products are often requested by name. They are a one stop shop offering design & manufacture through to delivery & installation.
About the Role
This role is a brilliant opportunity for you to build on your existing joinery or fit out experience and grow your management career in a unique corner of the industry. You will be responsible for supervising and managing a skilled production team, ensuring manufacturing targets are met and that all goods are of the highest quality.
- Excellent remuneration based on experience
- Career progression in a growing business
- Flexible business hours, Monday to Friday
- Fantastic, close knit team
- Managing a team of CNC operators & assemblers
- Ensuring all manufacturing dates are achieved
- Planning sequencing and flow of work through the factory
- Responsible for all Health & Safety paperwork & procedures
- Ensuring high standards of quality are maintained
Skills and Experience:
- High End Joinery or similar trade background
- Experience managing a team
- Strong knowledge of Workplace Health & Safety
- Ability to interpret production drawings
- CAD/ Microvellum experience is a bonus
- Good sense of humour & a positive attitude is a must!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: WSFM01
← Back to job listings