- Competitive salary plus a social work environment
- Work on the cutting edge of technology
- Pool table, parking and progression!
About the Employer
Forget about the big guys, this is the place you want to work! A company with genuine career progression who put their team and their customers first. A place where you are encouraged to grow and learn from your peers (who are just as obsessed with tech as you are).
About the Role
This role is a rare opportunity for a graduate or junior Developer to kick start their career in an all round IT solutions business. You will have the opportunity to really get to know your clients and be encouraged to utilise your knowledge to help design, develop, implement and support a variety of functionality for them.
- Genuine career progression & development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration plus many intangible benefits
- Ability to let your expertise shine in a supportive environment
- Grow your knowledge and have real input into projects
- Work within a small team to build software and solutions for loyal client base
- Identify issues within software, debugging both code and business problems
- Document, review and refactor code, ensuring quality and consistency
- Provide support to new and existing software
- Liaise with internal teams and external customers, building strong relationships along the way
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science, focusing on software development
- Experience within Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio
- Experience in object-oriented programming, including common design principles and patterns
- Experience using Source Control/Version Control for code management within a team
- Proficiency within the .NET Framework, including development in C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team, to project deadlines
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: WSITD01
← Back to job listings