- Competitive salary plus a social work environment
- Work on the cutting edge of technology
- Pool table, parking and progression!
About the Employer
Forget about the big guys, this is the place you want to work! A company with genuine career progression who put their team and their customers first. A place where you are encouraged to grow and learn from your peers (who are just as obsessed with tech as you are).
About the Role
This role is an awesome opportunity for an IT Technician to really make a difference to customers in an all round IT solutions business. You will have the opportunity to really get to know your clients and be encouraged to utilise your knowledge to help support a variety of technology for them. You will become part of your customers’ team and no request is too big or too small. This is not your typical helpdesk role.
- Genuine career progression & development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration plus many intangible benefits
- Ability to let your knowledge shine in a supportive environment
- Grow your expertise and really help your clients out
- Work within a small team to provide all round support for clients’ technology
- Answer calls & complete tickets, solving a variety of technical issues and escalating when required
- Regular site visits across Sydney, developing in depth understanding of their systems
- Liaise with internal teams and external customers, building strong relationships
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with IT support and troubleshooting with a focus on Windows
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport
- A genuine passion for all things IT
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a small team
- Drivers license and own car essential
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: WSITT01
← Back to job listings