- Be part of a forward thinking & successful business
- Monday to Friday, business hours!
- Immediate start available
About the Employer
Our client is a specialist producer in the flexible packaging industry helping small businesses make a big impression. They’re proud to be Australian owned, manufacturing premium quality products using state of the art technology for over 20 years.
About the Role:
This role offers a unique opportunity to learn a specialised skill from some of the best staff in their industry. As part of a small and collaborative team, you will be given the tools to manage your own part of the production process, ensuring your equipment is consistently producing top quality output.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
- Job stability with the opportunity to grow and learn in a cutting-edge environment.
- Be supported and provide input towards the success of the business
- Undertake a variety of tasks to ensure the team achieves their collective goal
- Setting up and sole charge operation of a slitting machine
- Assisting on other flexible packaging production lines
- Quality inspection
- Packing orders & general warehousing assistance as required
Skills and Experience:
- Machine Setter & Operator experience ideal
- Technical/ mechanical aptitude required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and to deadlines
- A can do attitude & willingness to help out is a must!
- Forklift experience preferred
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: WSMO01
← Back to job listings