- Competitive Remuneration
- Be part of a close knit team in new offices
- Work for a company who really cares!
About the Employer:
Our client is a small, family-owned business in the Healthcare industry, with a passion for taking care of vulnerable members of the community. Established 8 years ago, they are about to make the exciting move to newly renovated offices in a bustling area of the Southern Suburbs. This company provides specialist support and advocacy for those who need it across the wider Sydney area. They genuinely care for their clients as well as their team.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced Office Manager / Senior Administrator Extraordinaire to oversee their busy office. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and will be able to fit right in to play their part within a respectful, compassionate team that has each other’s backs. Experience in a small office environment combined with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is key for this role, as is a high level of attention to detail.
- Supportive environment where your caring side can really shine
- A busy role with real job satisfaction
- Great remuneration plus super
- A business who understands work/ life balance
- Work closely with the admin team, overseeing the efficient running of the office
- Manage workflow from a busy inbox and delegate as required
- Answer and direct at times challenging phone calls in a timely manner
- Ensure key compliance documentation is up to date
- Run & quality check invoicing and reports
Skills and Experience:
- Strong administration experience in a small office environment
- Compassionate and patient nature
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office, Xero and database systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General IT competence including basic troubleshooting
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy environment, at times autonomously
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: WSOM01
← Back to job listings